Grandir Sans Frontières (GSF) and Digihub Shawinigan offers a new training program involving educational services, community organizations and business: the CréaTechLab.
The program is offered in 3 parts:
- the discovery lab for 5-12 year olds,
- the experimental lab for 13-17 year olds
- and the technological immersion lab for 18-30 year olds.
Each track consists of
- a training program to learn and deepen one or two disciplines and discover a software
- a professional activity to discover concrete applications of the disciplines covered in the program.
This program is made possible by the Unity’s Charitable Fund, a fund of the Tides Foundation and the Government of Canada.